Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring my own skates?
- Your ticket includes skate rental. The skates are all hockey skates sizes range from youth 10 to adult 13.
Can I bring my own skates?
- Yes, it is $2.00 off without skate rental.
Can I get a refund?
- No refunds on pre-paid vouchers or group tickets.
- In the case of weather-related cancelations (forcing closure of rink), we can provide “anytime” vouchers for groups to come back.
What happens if it rains? Will the rink be open?
- The ice rink will stay open during light rain. Operating hours will vary case by case.
Can I have a private party at the Westfield Topanga Holiday Ice Rink?
- For Groups and Private Rentals call Ryan Tice at 919-438-9668
- Email: Ryan.email@example.com
Do you have lockers to place my belongings?
- We have lockers for 75 cents one time use (there will be change on site).
Is the rink pet friendly?
- No pets are allowed on the ice.
Are there food options while we skate?
- Each location is surrounded by food service facilities. However, food and drinks are not sold at the rink itself.
Are food and drinks allowed?
- Food and drinks are limited to the designated areas
- Food and drinks are not allowed on the ice
Where are the closest public bathrooms?
- Restroom facilities are supplied at Westfield Topanga
Does the Holiday Ice Rink sell socks for ice skates?
Can I purchase LA Kings Memorabilia?
- Yes, the LA Kings have a merchandise kiosk located on-site.
Is there a waiting/watching area?
- You are welcome to watch around the outside of the rink
Is there a lost and found station?
- Yes, at the skate rental area.
How do I contact each of the Holiday Ice Rinks directly?
- L.A. LIVE:
- Phone: 818-309-7948
- Westfield Topanga:
- Phone: 818-309-8386
- Westfield Valencia:
- Phone: 323-680-7417