Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring my own skates?
- Your ticket includes skate rental. The skates are all hockey skates sizes range from youth 10 to adult 13.
Can I bring my own skates?
- Yes, however; the cost for a ticket is the same.
Can I get a refund?
- No refunds on pre-paid vouchers or group tickets.
- In the case of weather-related cancelations (forcing closure of rink), we can provide “anytime” vouchers for groups to come back.
What happens if it rains? Will the rink be open?
- The L.A. Holiday Ice Rink will stay open during light rain. Operating hours will vary case by case.
Can I have a party at the L.A LIVE Holiday Ice Rink?
- For Groups and Private Rentals call 1-877-234-8425 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have lockers to place my belongings?
- We have lockers for 75 cents one time use (there will be change on site).
Is the rink pet friendly?
- No pets are allowed on the ice.
Are there food options while we skate?
- Each location is surrounded by food service facilities. However, food and drinks are not sold at the rink itself.
Are food and drinks allowed?
- Food and drinks are limited to the designated areas
- Food and drinks are not allowed on the ice
Where are the closest public bathrooms?
- There are public restrooms located at L.A. LIVE.
Does the L.A. LIVE Holiday Ice Rink sell socks for ice skates?
Can I purchase LA Kings memorabilia at Holiday Ice?
- The Team LA Store at L.A. LIVE has all LA Kings merchandise available for for purchase (open during normal hours and non-events at STAPLES Center).
Is there a waiting/watching area?
- You are welcome to watch around the outside of the rink
Is there a lost and found station?
- Yes, at the skate rental area.
How do I contact each of the Holiday Ice Rinks directly?
- L.A. LIVE:
- Phone: 818-309-7948
- Westfield Topanga:
- Phone: 818-309-8386
- Westfield Valencia:
- Phone: 323-680-7417